Nevada Energy Auditor License #EA 0000008Can Solar Save you $$?
Got Questions about Solar? Weatherization? Saving Energy?
Call Ruiter Construction, leaders in Energy Efficiency!
Top 5 Energy Savings Tips before considering the expense of Solar*
1. Install LED light bulbs. LED light bulbs can save up to 80% from standard incandescent bulbs.
Real Life Example: El Carnal property, 11 CFL light bulbs on one circuit drew 220 watts of power, Ruiter Construction changed them to 11 LED light bulbs, the draw was now 124 watts. A 43% savings from CFL’s.
2. Install New Energy Star Appliances. Energy Star Appliances can save close to 30% than non-Energy Star Appliances.
3. Install New Insulation. New Insulation can save 10-20%. Call Ruiter Construction for an evaluation and an estimate today.
4. Air Sealing & Duct Sealing. Sealing your home and ducts can save 30-40% on your energy bill. Call Ruiter Construction for an evaluation and an estimate today.
Real Life Example: Carey property, had 1300CFM shell air leakage & 445CFM duct leakage. Ruiter Construction sealed the shell of the building and the ducts. The new shell leakage is 250 CFM and the duct leakage is 0CFM. An improvement of 80% & 100% respectively.
5. Install High Efficiency HVAC. New HVAC units can save up to 15-25%. Call Ruiter Construction for an evaluation and an estimate today!
Call Ruiter Construction for all the answers you need (702) 252-4069
*Savings based on Ruiter Construction experiences of evaluating homes before and after energy saving repairs.
Ruiter Construction has built a reputation for fast service and treating our clients like they’re family. Ruiter Construction is big enough to do the job right, but small enough to still offer old-fashioned customer service. Ruiter Construction has fast become the prime building professionals of choice for Las Vegas metro area and all of Southern Nevada. Our team is committed to providing great customer service. We maintain a high standard of quality craftsmanship. Learn about our dedication and commitment to your project, from the initial estimate through project completion. Have questions? Contact us today to learn more. Call us to discuss your residential, government, and commercial construction requirements or to set up a project estimate.